JobsBack to List
SR .NET/Web Developer
US > New York
- Departament: -
- Type: Full Time
- Min. Experience: -
- English Level: -
We are seeking a skilled .NET Developer with experience in UI to work onsite in one of our major projects with the leader global investment banking firm. This is a really challenging project where the ideal candidate will develop, create and suggest new improvements for the development & design of our customer's apps.
- Actively participate in all phases of the software development life-cycle, including research, prototyping, detailed design, development, technical documentation, and defect fixing.
- Adhere to team design and development standards.
- Collaborate with the wider team on design and code reviews
- BS in software engineering or computer science or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years in .NET, C# development: MVC4, Dependency Injection, Unit Testing, Mocking.
- At least 3 years of UI experience: Understanding of closure management, doctypes, event capture/bubbling, scopes.
- Excellent understanding of object oriented design, including design patterns and dependency injection.
- Strong team orientation and communication skills.
- Experience in agile development environments (i.e. scrum).