We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
ARG | Buenos Aires, ARG | Tandil, ARG | Mar del Plata, ARG | La Plata, ARG | Bahía Blanca, ARG | Rosario, ARG | Mendoza, ARG | Córdoba, ARG | Tucumán, ARG | Resistencia, COL | Bogotá, COL | Medellín, CHL | Santiago de Chile, MEX | DF, BRA | Sao Pablo, BLR | Minsk, IND | Pune, IND | Bengaluru, PER | Lima, URU | Montevideo, ESP | Madrid
GLOBANT IS AN EOE M/F/D/V.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate should have experience with IaaS, PaaS and SaaS cloud flavors, being capable of deployments, migrations and operation support of applications and services running on those technologies. Strong knowledge on Operating Systems (Linux and Windows) deploy, administration and support is a plus! Experience with Public Cloud vendors (such as: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and/or Azure) or private Cloud products (OpenShift and/or VMWare), is a must!
What will help you succeed
- Experience on cloud technoclogies such as Openshift, Azure, GCP, AWS.
- Knowledge on Operating System administration
- Solid undestranding of security mechanism both for Operating system and for Cloud Services
- Solid knowlege on Networking and base protocols for system administration
- Good understraing of monitoring resources and services on Cloud enviroments (standard monitoring knowlege is requirement, and knowledge of third party tools such as NewRelic, DataDog, Sumologic, Splunk)
- Troubleshoting skills for Operating system services
- Solid undestranding of Security, Availability, Scalability and resilency on Cloud environments
- Configuration management and automation tools
- Good undestranding on Microservices and containers
You will get the chance to
- You could work with a variety of Cloud Solutions (IaaS, PaaS, etc.) both for private and public Clouds working on:
- Migration from On-prem infrastructure to Cloud
- Setup, maintenance and improvement of existing Cloud implementations
- Improve cost-efficiency of existing Cloud implementations
- Participate in the design of new Cloud infrastructures, as an SME, Engineer or Architect
- Automate the resource creation on Cloud environments
- You will also have the chances to work with the most important Cloud Vendors, such as:
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Compute Platform