We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
ARG | Buenos Aires
GLOBANT IS AN EOE M/F/D/V.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Contract Analyst with 3 to 5 years of experience to work in the headquarters of the Legal and Corporate Affairs Department of Globant.
This is a great opportunity for a young lawyer to boost its professional career, working in the Legal headquarters of a multinational company, with the possibility to negotiate contracts and engagements related to latest technology trends and innovative software solutions hand-to-hand with the very best companies around the globe. If you want to broaden the limits of your work and make your first steps towards developing a legal career in the international arena, this is your chance!
What will help you succeed
- You must have a law degree and you must have 3 to 5 years, and experience in similar roles as an in-house lawyer or as a lawyer in a tier 1/tier 2 law firm assisting multinational companies
- Fluency in English is a must for the position as you will be negotiating agreements
You will get the chance to
- Be accountable for the contracts of certain selected business units within the company
- As the legal focal point for such business units you will be responsible for drafting and negotiating its business agreements, all the way since inception to execution
- Solve any doubt, issue, concern or inquiry that they may have in regards to legal matters associated to their project
- Provide legal advice to certain staff areas within the organization, including drafting and negotiating any necessary agreement to engage a vendor or consultant, as well as with any legal advice they may require
- Additional tasks may involve process improvement activities, collection claims, policy drafting and trainings to the business and sales teams