We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
ARG | Buenos Aires, ARG | Tandil, ARG | Mar del Plata, ARG | Bahía Blanca, ARG | La Plata, ARG | Rosario, ARG | Mendoza, ARG | Córdoba, ARG | Tucumán, ARG | Resistencia, URU | Montevideo, COL | Bogotá, COL | Medellín, MEX | DF, BRA | Sao Pablo, BLR | Minsk, CHL | Santiago de Chile, IND | Pune, PER | Lima, URU | Montevideo, ESP | Madrid, IND | Mumbai
GLOBANT IS AN EOE M/F/D/V.
What are we looking for?
Right now, we’re looking for Java Developers to join our team with experience working with Java frameworks like Spring or ORMs solutions.
What will help you succeed
- 2+ years of experience working with java core and object oriented development
- Start using Java programming basics, collections, exceptions, JDBC, Generics Java Web development (HTTP, XML)
- Knowledge in SQL (DML and DLL)
- Automation testing knowledge (JUnit, Integration test, mock frameworks)
- Start using build systems (Gradle/Maven)
- Knowledge in Java basic frameworks: Spring, ORMs: Hibernate, JPA, Mybatis
- Understand the agile development model
You will get the chance to
- Shape your own path as you work with the best brands and professionals in the industry
- Work in a flexible, team-oriented culture that’s truly Agile
- Have the opportunity to interact and work with more than 400 innovative projects to work at, from High Tech to eCommerce, building the next generation of Travel, Retail, Advertising, Banking and Media applications
- Develop your skills in the latest technologies and frameworks, so you can #StayRelevant
- Participate in meetings with customers and analysis meetings to understand needs
- Travel and expand your horizons