We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
Merge & Acquisition
ARG | Buenos Aires
GLOBANT IS AN EOE M/F/D/V.
What are we looking for?
- Solid understanding of financial statements, knowledge of GAAP/IFRS accounting and corporate finance
- Detail oriented with insight to determine applicability of big picture analysis
- Ability to work comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work within a team, take the initiative and show strong attention to detail is critical
- Ability to take initiative and create concise and decision supporting analysis is essential
- High level of initiative, positive attitude, commitment to excellence and integrity
What will help you succeed
- Exhibits strong work ethic, proactively manages multiple high priority projects and works effectively both as an individual and as part of a team
- Versatility to complete ad hoc requests under tight time constraints
- Effective communication, presentation and writing skills
You will get the chance to
- Perform various valuation analyses, including discounted cash flow, comparable and precedent transactions, as well as potential consequences, among others
- Prepare presentations and reporting to senior management on potential M&A transactions and strategic growth initiatives
- Monitor past acquisition metrics
- Ad-hoc analysis, financial modeling, and additional responsibilities as required
- Coordinate and/or provide assistance to functional due diligence teams, including legal, finance & accounting, tax, human resources, operations, IT, sales and strategy
- Provide assistance with contracts negotiation
- Develop, in partnership with Business Unit leaders, financial projections for acquisition targets and integration plans