- Bahia Blanca
- Buenos Aires
- La Plata
- Mar del Plata
- Sao Paulo
- Ciudad de México
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team. Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for .NET Developers to join our team!
What Will Help You Succeed
- Bachelor of Computer Science, System Engineering, software development field, or equivalent work experience
- Advanced or intermediate English proficiency
- Design experience and .NET Development framework
- Knowledge of LINQ, Entity Framework (or others ORM)
- Knowledge of development and integration of services using WCF
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2005-2012 and knowledge on SQL.
- Knowledge of office application development using Windows Forms or WPF with C# (a plus)
- Experience in web application development utilizing ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web API with C# (a plus)
You Will Get The Chance To
- Perform standard and some difficult coding tasks
- Work closely with development teams and client teams in a collaborative environment following an agile methodology
- Develop technical specifications based on provided requirements, to ensure software meets functional requirements and any non-functional characteristics.
- Participate in code reviews to improve the overall quality of the solution
- Work side-by-side with QC (Quality Control team) on removing defects from the product
- Demonstrate sensibility toward present or future needs and demands of potential clients and being able to satisfy them from any organization scope