We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team. Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.
What Are We Looking For?
- Bachelor of Science in System Engineering, technical field, or equivalent work experience
- Advanced or intermediate English proficiency
- Experience with frameworks MV* (like Angular or React or similar).
What Will Help You Succeed
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with module bundlers like webpack will be a plus
- Experience in architecture modelling implementation using API REST or other protocols.
- Good practices (unit testing, functional testing, CI, CD) and Agile Methodologies.
- TDD & BDD processes will be a plus.
- Experience in Microservices will be a plus.
- Familiarity with serverless architectures will be a plus.
- Experience in relational databases or even better in NoSQL databases will be a plus.
- Experience in developing and implementing high performance apps.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with Server side rendering using NodeJS or others will be a plus!
You Will Get The Chance To
- Participating in meetings with customers and analysis meetings to understand needs.
- Analyzing documentation (style guides, wireframes, architectures, requirements, etc.)
- Generating ideas and prototyping them in search of an accurate solution
- Preparing highly-detailed browsable scaled models
- Participate in NodeJS community and possibility to lead new opportunities.
- Analyze new trends and work in POCs.