We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
ARG | Buenos Aires
GLOBANT IS AN EOE M/F/D/V.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate should perform a deep analysis of Globant's Payroll accounting and all related processes to ensure accuracy in the balances, closing in accordance to corporate timelines and compliance with both local and international standards.
What will help you succeed
- Knowledge Working with Excel and SAP (a plus)
- Excellent Communication
- Problem analysis and solving
- Planning and organization
- Business Administration Student
- At least 4 years of experience, preferably in an international accounting firm or in leading companies.
- Experience working in companies with a total headcount over 1000 employees with SAP HR and FI modules deployed
- English Advanced
You will get the chance to
- Prepare financial reports as requested (variation analysis reports for management, manual recalculation of provisions, monthly BS accounts reconciliations, etc).
- Analyze material variations and deviations of payroll GL accounts (PL at closing and BS through monthly reconciliation).
- Support external and internal audits.
- Analyze accuracy of bonus and vacation provisions, employee advances, bank clearing, etc.
- Coordinate closing timelines and information requirements between Finance and Payroll areas.
- Understand and validate all journal entries generated by SAP HR and external advisors.
- Anticipate to material variations by company resulting from monthly payroll entries before month end closing.
- Follow up payroll accounting issues with SAP consultants until resolution.
- Maintain a fluid communication with external advisors with respect to payroll accounting matters.
- Define proper GL account for new payroll concepts and ensure availability on COA for each company.