We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
ARG | Buenos Aires, ARG | Tandil, ARG | Mar del Plata, ARG | Rosario, ARG | Mendoza, ARG | Tucumán, ARG | Córdoba, BRA | Sao Pablo, BLR | Minsk, COL | Medellín, COL | Bogotá, CHL | Santiago de Chile, MEX | DF, IND | Pune, PER | Lima, URU | Montevideo, ESP | Madrid
GLOBANT IS AN EOE M/F/D/V.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor of Computer Science, System Engineering, software development field, or equivalent work experience
- 3/5 years of experience working with UnitTest, Magento, Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, Zend or any other framework is a plus.
- Experience with OOP, templates and debugging
- Advanced or intermediate English proficiency
What will help you succeed
Demonstrate an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
Demonstrate effective communication skills
You will get the chance to
- Learn development methodologies and involve in the project, follow PHP best practices and coding standards
- Use discretion in identifying and resolving complex problems and assignments.
- Contribute fully to the work of teams
- Interact with and influences department/project team members
- Plans, schedule and monitor own work (and that of others where applicable) competently
- Shape your own path as you work with the best brands and professionals in the industry
- Work in a flexible, team-oriented culture that’s truly Agile
- Coach project team members in good design and coding practices and institutionalizing them
- Overseeing technological, architecture and design decisions and recommending corrective actions if needed
- Have the opportunity to interact and work with our clients taking important technical decision regarding design and architecture
- Develop your skills in the latest technologies and frameworks, so you can #StayRelevant
- Reporting overall status of the project and established good practices
- Travel and expand your horizons!