We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
MEX | DF, COL | Bogotá, ARG | Buenos Aires, COL | Medellín
GLOBANT IS AN EOE M/F/D/V.
Big Data,Scalable platforms
What are we looking for?
Right now, we’re looking for Python Developers to join our teams!
What will help you succeed
- At least 2 years experience in Python
- Excellent knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (e.g., data structures, algorithms, etc.)
- Experience or good understanding of what it takes to build scalable systems (e.g., understand performance, scalability, distributed systems, etc)
- Good grasp of web technologies in general; strong understanding of the key concepts involved in implementing a web application
- Very strong analytical skills, great problem solving skills, fast thinkersExperience working in Linux environment
- Django or any framework is a plus!
- Advance oral and written English skills
You will get the chance to
- Shape your own path as you work with the best brands and professionals in the industry
- Contribute to a broad range of projects and clients that rely on python to support and enhance their applications and platforms
- Develop, implement, test, and operate large-scale, high-volume, high-performance applications and services, on top of well designed micro service architectures
- Help build and design fast changing APIs to support internal and/or external developers
- Performing tasks in all phases of the development cycle.
- Appropriately assessing problematic situations to gain adequate understanding of problems involved and undertaking the responsibility of delivering complex tasks on time and in scope within the team’s plan.