We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
ARG | Buenos Aires, ARG | Córdoba, ARG | La Plata, ARG | Mar del Plata, ARG | Tandil, ARG | Bahía Blanca, ARG | Rosario, ARG | Resistencia, ARG | Tucumán, ARG | Mendoza, BLR | Minsk, BRA | Sao Pablo, CHL | Santiago de Chile, COL | Medellín, COL | Bogotá, MEX | DF, URU | Montevideo, PER | Lima, ESP | Madrid
GLOBANT IS AN EOE M/F/D/V.
What are we looking for?
- + 4 years of experience in performing tasks similar to those mentioned.
- Experience connecting to remote servers via ssh.
- Experience finding log files.
- Experience in manual testing.
- Experience with implementing functional automation frameworks and continuous integration tools.
- Advanced English skills
What will help you succeed
- Being able to give feedback on the performance of his/her direct reports
- Experience in different projects (different platforms and technologies desirable)
- Having knowledge/experience in handling small groups (experience with small groups is taken into consideration, maybe s/he has only coordinated tasks)
- Technically leading low and medium-complexity project testing
- Skills to detect and suggest improvement opportunities in testing processes of the projects where s/he is involved
You will get the chance to
- May assess testing efforts for all project stages
- Define testing strategies for different types of problems
- Plan the whole testing of a project
- Perform the startup and execution of a low and medium-complexity testing project
- Perform monitoring and control tasks
- Define report and metrics plans (Reports, Metrics, Signoff, etc.) as well as executing them throughout a project
- Support the definition and execution of UAT and post-production tests
- Manage technical interviews of people of a lower seniority
- Negotiate Quality Criterias with Teams and Clients