We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
CHL | Santiago de Chile, URU | Montevideo
GLOBANT IS AN EOE M/F/D/V.
What are we looking for?
A Salesforce Developer will execute SFDC projects based on the Tech Leader guidelines and Architect recommendations. Should be capable to ensure best practices in Force.com, APEX, VisualForce pages, Workflows, WebServices, and unit testing as well as provide mentoring in other team members.
What will help you succeed
- Apex Language (Data Types, Collections, Classes, Interfaces
- Web Services - SOAP & REST
- APIs - SOAP, REST, Metadata - (Basic)
- Force.com Sites & Communities
- Bachelore Degree in CS, Information Technologies or related technical field
- English intermediate
You will get the chance to
- Shape your own path as you work with the best brands and professionals in the industry
- Work in a flexible, team-oriented culture that’s truly Agile.
- Participating in meetings with customers and analysis meetings to understand needs
- Autonomy to lead solutions
- Define architecture strategies and implementations
- Team management
- Task Estimation
- Have the opportunity to work in more than 400 innovative projects to work at, from High Tech to eCommerce, building the next generation of Travel, Retail, Advertising, Banking, Gaming and Media applications.
- Develop your skills in the latest technologies and frameworks, so you can #StayRelevant