We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
ARG | Buenos Aires, ARG | Córdoba, ARG | Rosario, ARG | Mendoza, BRA | Sao Pablo, CHL | Santiago de Chile, COL | Medellín, COL | Bogotá, MEX | DF, IND | Pune, URU | Montevideo
GLOBANT IS AN EOE M/F/D/V.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for Tableau Developer. The position implies high visibility to senior stakeholders, including executives participating on some Design Thinking sessions. The candidate must focus on Inception sessions using Design Thinking concepts to explore Business problems, quick prototyping and user experience
What will help you succeed
- 5+ years of experience in Analytics Projects
- 1+ year experience with Agile/Kanban methodologies
- Visualization Tools (Tableau for desktop and mobile use)
- Most common data sources: Excel and AWS Redshift (Medical Devices Data Lake)
- Solid understanding of transactional SQL
- English advanced/ Spanish is a plus!
- Location needed: Sao Paulo - Brazil. Availability to travel is needed
You will get the chance to
- Shape your own path as you work with the best brands and professionals in the industry
- Work in a flexible, team-oriented culture that’s truly Agile
- Coach project team members in good design and coding practices and institutionalizing them
- Overseeing technological, architecture and design decisions and recommending corrective actions if needed
- Have the opportunity to interact and work with our clients taking important technical decision regarding design and architecture
- Develop your skills in the latest technologies and frameworks, so you can #StayRelevant
- Reporting overall status of the project and established good practices
- Travel and expand your horizons!