We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
ARG | Buenos Aires
GLOBANT IS AN EOE M/F/D/V.
What are we looking for?
- Areas of studies: Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- +1 year of working experience (desirable)
- Excel user
- SAP user
What will help you succeed
- Customer oriented
- Accounting and Financial skills
- Attentive to details / Analytic skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Goal oriented and team player
You will get the chance to
- Prepare and or /reviewing tax returns (sales/use, business & occupation, gross receipts, VAT, income tax) for monthly and annual filings
- Be responsible for the interaction with the external advisors of each country where Globant has operations.
- Coordinate the VAT recovery process
- Interpret and complying with state, local and international statutes, regulations, and legislation
- Prepare for, and assisting with, external tax audits
- Assist with the reconciliation of general ledger tax accounts
- Assist with quarterly and annnual audit
- Develop and implement process improvements