We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
Test Automation Engineers
Test Automation Engineer
ARG | Buenos Aires
GLOBANT IS AN EOE M/F/D/V.
What are we looking for?
Test Automation Engineer is a professional focused in architecting and maintaining automation systems to guarantee that our product is robust with the appropriated quality. His deep understanding of the software life cycle in addition to the understanding of the product allows him to design and develop automated test cases to keep our products in a good shape after changes or improvements. He is capable of simplify the value stream mapping easing the adoption of any new deployment and configuration strategy.
The Automation Engineer makes a key contribution supporting end-to-end application delivery, constantly providing visibility of the actual quality of the products verifying that they are always above our quality gates
What will help you succeed
- Building tools
- Versioning Tools
- Tests Runners
- Automation good practices
- Service Testing
- Experience in some test automation tool (like Selenium, WebDriver, Appium, Pester)
- Solid coding skills and object oriented programming
- Experience in C# and PowerShell
- Experience using GIT version control system
- Experience using VSTS Pipelines (CI)
- English intermediate/Upper Intermediate
- Test cases management on VSTS Test Suite
- Experience in Pester is a plus
- Cloud experience is a plus
- Agile experience
You will get the chance to
- Plan test automation and participating in planning activities
- Understand how unit testing framework works
- Fully covert tests and designing test cases clearly for different types of systems and tests.
- Report test cases execution results and applications quality on different environments
- Contribute in test automation frameworks improvements and medium difficulty solutions
- Develop automated test scripts over different platforms
- Be Responsible of test automation framework design and architecture on medium complexity solutions.
- Perform code reviews
- Learn development methodologies