At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a Data Analytics Engineer, you will be working with the latest Data Analytics, Java, Spark. So strong experience and competencies with these technologies are required.
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
- MS/BS in computer science or engineering field preferred or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- High working knowledge of Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, Unit Testing and SQL.
- Strong background in Hadoop
- Proven experience in owning technical design and implementation
- Proven experience in working with Product Managers
- Autonomous and self-organized
- Scrum and Agile methodology
- Product development experience in Big Data and Data Analytics is a big plus
- Automated Testing background is a big plus
- Database schema design
- Experience with continuous integration and release management
- Familiarity with GIT, Maven, and Atlassian stack (Confluence and JIRA)
Thanks for applying
Something went wrong