- Analyze business requirements submitted by Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Review change requests.
- Size specification and testing phases.
- Provide information to the SME as necessary for the elaboration of business cases and RFP responses.
- Elaborate functional specifications.
- Propose test design and automation for new business requirements.
- Deliver test plans and test scenarios.
- Carry out the functional walk-through of the product with the Development team and SME team.
- Test product in order to ensure compliance of the delivered functionality and system integrity, and perform functional sign off.
- Ensure production integrity by validating and prioritizing reported problems.
- Interface and communicate with SME.
- Interface with customer during functional specification, testing and initial implementation phases as necessary.
- BA/BS in Business or Scientific studies or related field, or equivalent experience/skills
- A minimum of 5 years experience as Business Analyst/Product Manager/Project Manager in software projects - experience working with offshore teams is a great plus
- Experience working with agile methodologies (a must)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Thanks for applying
Something went wrong