Globant (www.globant.com) is a new breed technology services provider focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and focusing on the Digital Journey of the customer. With that in mind we then combine strong Engineering and Creative Design to deliver digital products that are appealing to large audiences. Globant is the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale. Over the past 12 years we have created a top tier organization of over 4.500 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, WT, Zynga, and Google to name just a few.
As a global company listed in the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: “GLOB”), we have consistently strove to develop our areas of expertise and concentrated them into 12 Studios, each one equipped with several practices designed to satisfy the expectations of the most demanding clients and global audiences. This unique business model has led to many industry successes that include being selected as Endeavor Entrepreneur (2005); being named among the top 10 product engineering vendors (2011) by Global Services; being recognized among the top 10 vendors in mobile applications development (2012) by IDC Survey; being included in the 2010 Cool Vendor in Business Process Services Report by Gartner; and being featured as success case study at Harvard, MIT, Stanford and other top universities.
At Globant we engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession for adding value to our clients with each interaction. As such we seek people with similar drive and ethics to join our growing team.
Right now we are seeking exceptional Client Partner to join our business development team. This position will require a full-time presence onsite.
OUR CLIENT PARTNER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Selling of our software consulting services with focus on financial customers in the East Coast.
- Responsibility for the entire sales process incl. lead qualification, pre-sales activities such as demos, and contract completion.
- Creation and negotiation of complex quotes, RFIs/RFPs, and contracts as well as the preparation, implementation and closure of sales negotiations at decision-making level.
- Strategic advancement of customer relations, including ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and retention as well as identification of upselling potential.
- Prospecting new opportunities through networking, cold calling and other lead generation techniques.
- Managing the sales cycle, performing lead qualification, arranging and providing demonstrations, quoting and closing.
- Develop, negotiate and close long-term agreement with accounts in your assigned territory.
- Working with implementation and onsite/offshore development staff to assure smooth delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Reporting account activity, opportunity status and other details.
OUR IDEAL CLIENT PARTNER WILL HAVE:
- A total of 7 years experience in sales and a minimum of 4-5 years of software sales experience, successfully selling solutions or services at an executive level. Prior experience with customers in the Finance industry is a must closing deals of 3MM+
- Experience making executive-level calls, developing solutions that help our clients, and then mobilizing internal assets to deliver on time and above expectations.
- Must be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike.
- A strong understanding of how to build & manage a territory business plan.
OUR IDEAL CLIENT PARTNER SHOULD HAVE:
- A new business hunter and a proactive go getter with a winner mentality.
- Deep understanding of sales process and embedded sales methodology.
- A start-up mode mentality.
- Aggressive, persuasive, persistent attitude
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
We seek to deliver the optimal blend of engineering, design, and innovation capabilities to harness the potential of emerging technologies and trends to meet our clients’ needs. We look at the software development process from these three different but complementary angles in a constant quest for new insights. Did we also mention that we like to geek out and have fun with contests, hackathons, and prototyping with partners like Google ATAP Group on the Project Ara platform? We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
So if you would like to exercise your true potential, be mission critical to the product you are delivering, and be highly valued.....then please contact us today!
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Thanks for applying
Something went wrong