The candidate will handle customer relationship, must be skilled at managing issues and mitigating risks related to project delivery team members, and will be focused on successfully meeting our customer's requirements.
- Manage the relationship with the client throughout the project duration and acting as the main point of contact between client and the software team in Latam
- Monitor services delivery throughout the project and identify risks and issues, initiate strategies and take corrective action as appropriate.
- Provide leadership, and direct teams in the delivery of high-quality services within committed timeframes
- Gather business/technical requirements from our customer, acting as BA
- Staffing Management: works internally with staffing & recruiting for the staffing of the assigned projects. Is responsible of working out margins, rates, and identify growth opportunities with the customers
- Ensure the engagement stays on track and is accountable for customer satisfaction, being focused on delivering valuable insights to the client
- BS in a technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A combination of 4 years in Project Management/BA roles
- 3+ years in Agile environments (a must). CSM preferred
- At least 1+ years working in software consulting companies working with external clients
- Previous experience in QA is a great plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, relationship management, client facing, team-building, and problem-solving skills
- Be a "self-starter" committed to customer satisfaction/project delivery and able to respond to rapid change within the business
Thanks for applying
Something went wrong