At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We create a deeper relationship with the users by delivering memorable experiences that are personalized. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and yourself!) stay relevant. Right now, we’re looking for Technical Directors in our major technologies (Java, .NET, Frontend/UI, iOS, Android, PHP, QA/Automation, UX/VD, Cloud) that have the right combination of technical and management talent.
If you join us, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Shape your own path as you work with the best brands and professionals in the industry
- Work in a flexible, team-oriented culture that’s truly Agile.
- Have the opportunity to work in more than 400 innovative projects to work at, from High Tech to eCommerce, building the next generation of Travel, Retail, Advertising, Banking and Media applications.
- Develop your skills in the latest technologies and frameworks, so you can #StayRelevant.
- Work from over 25 Globant offices, in LATAM, US, Europe and Asia.
- Travel and expand your horizons!
A Tech Director at Globant needs to be able to:
- Influence a large team or multiple teams to achieve their goals.
- Manage customer and team expectations.
- Manage overall performance; defining metrics and setting targets for multiple or complex customers’ projects.
- Define and overview a consistent agile development process according to the team and customer expectations.
- Conduct technical reviews, audit projects and ensure best practices are followed.
- Recommend strategic code reuse opportunities across the company.
- Generate capacity plans to enable team growth.
- Stay up to date with state of the art technology trends to propose new features and provide value and innovative solutions to our customers.
- Create and execute a high level development plan based on multi-year technology roadmaps for one or more projects.
- Define technical profiles, performance and training standards.
- Complete performance reviews for his/her team members.
- Participate in the software development community in some capacity: meetups, blogs, stackoverflow, open source projects, etc.
- Participate in the hiring and interviewing process of technical profiles.
- Mentor and coach a team of Tech Leads and Architects.
- Participate in the development of presales proposals and sales pitches, providing the required information for RFPs.
- Train people in Agile best practices and act as Scrum Master.
Are you Ready?
Thanks for applying
Something went wrong