At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a UX Research Strategist Manager, you will be working with a variety of qualitative research techniques. So strong experience and competencies with these technologies are required.
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
The ideal candidate is skilled at conducting qualitative user studies, can provide strong insights, and produce high quality deliverables. We work closely with our clients to ensure that users’ needs are represented in solutions at all levels and provide actionable recommendations whenever we can. We work in a very nimble and agile way, and we’re growing fast.
- 6+ years of professional work experience conducting qualitative user experience research.
- Experience with a variety of qualitative research techniques such as in-depth interviews, focus groups, contextual and ethnographic research.
- Obsession with user experience.
- Ability to swiftly analyze and synthesize complex research findings.
- Works well under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- General knowledge of service design (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_design) and digital strategy.
- Manage and conduct user research studies, from requirements gathering to reporting. This is inclusive of gathering objectives, creating the approach, moderating and synthesis of findings.
- Moderate studies including, but not limited to: In-depth Interviews, focus groups, small groups, contextual, onsite/offsite.
- Work with clients: product managers, designers, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure that needs and objectives are represented in research, and that results are understood.
- Work internally with: research team, account managers, and strategists.
- Deliver quality work on time. Deliverables often include: participant screeners, discussion guide/approach outlines, findings reports, and research readouts.
- Moderate interviews (IDIs, focus groups, small groups, contextual, onsite/offsite).
- Minor technical equipment management.
- Explore new methodologies, techniques, and opportunities to gain data and insight.
- BA/BS in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent practical experience. MA preferred.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Thanks for applying
Something went wrong