At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Senior Consultant - Design
Senior Consultants scope, lead and manage large, complex and high risk assignments, often multidisciplinary in nature. They work with authority and professionalism, owning and delegating tasks, offering feedback to team members, and ensuring the high quality of the design work in all projects. They inspire and create vision and ensure its delivery.
- Be highly consultative, working with clients to understand their challenges, frustrations and opportunities
- Act as practitioning project lead on large, complex, high risk assignments, often multidisciplinary in nature, delivering on time and on budget, in line with project and client requirements
- Be a hands-on practitioner to create high level strategy, user experiences, digital journeys and final designs
- Act as a UX/UCD evangelist, seeking opportunities and creating initiatives to inspire and build long-standing, consultative, senior relationships
- Resolve complex client issues and agree way forward. Provide escalation point for crisis intervention / jeopardy management
- Lead proposal development and create statement of works which include pricing and planning for complex projects
- Lead new business pitches from new and existing accounts
- Maximise revenue opportunities and the profitability of projects
- Continuously looking to improve existing practices by refining techniques or introducing new ones
- Mentor / coach more junior members of the team
- Ability to communicate clearly and compellingly (ideas, concepts, strategies, plans etc) to colleagues and clients of all levels
- Genuinely passionate about Service design and being consultative
- Comfortable outside of your comfort zone and ‘being thrown in the deep end!’
- Excited by change and challenging the status quo
- Proactive in everything you do, from your self-development to learning about your clients, their issues and how to resolve them
- Collaborative by nature you should work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline driven environment and working on multiple projects
- Able to plan, lead and deliver large, complex projects from a design perspective with little or no direction
- Able to create storyboards, experience map, user flows, information architecture, wireframes, prototypes and visual designs
- Hands on approach to design including an eye for visual design and UI
- Use a variety of user research techniques
- Create UX strategy and design guidelines
- Able to inspire and lead teams of individuals across the business, while acknowledged authority within specialist, practitioner area
- Strong understanding and experience of working with related skills e.g creative content, front-end development
- Strong listening, presentation, communication and collaboration skills
- 5+ years of digital design experience, preferably within an agency and design consultancy environment
- Experience managing key account relationships, with responsibility for delivering client growth and revenue targets
- Highly proficient with use of design and prototyping applications (Adobe creative suite, Sketch, Axure, Invision)
- Basic knowledge of Keynote, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Video editing skills is a plus
- Outstanding portfolio
- A BA/BS or MA/MS in Graphic Design, Fine arts, UX design or Information Architecture
Our company culture is about being smart but not stuffy, independent yet collaborative, telling it like it is yet being respectful, and hard-working without over-working. We reward innovation, sharing and collaboration and support continuous personal development.
At Globant we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organisation and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale.
Inside Globant, we form Globant Consulting (formerly WAE, recently acquired by Globant), a leading service design consultancy that delivers transformation by putting the customer at the heart of the business. We uncover insights to connect and engage our clients with the customers – both emotionally and functionally through research, strategy and design.
We partner with visionary senior leadership teams around the world who head up companies that live or die by the customer’s experience of the brand. We like the diversity of our clients, with track records across a variety of industries: financial services, public sector, retail, entertainment. Recent clients are TfL, the London Metropolitan Police, HSBC, BlackRock, NBA, etc.
By joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to ask the right questions, tackle the right problems and challenge clients where necessary to deliver the right outcomes. We are flexible and adapt to deliver something that’s innovative, sustainable and what clients and customers need, instead of just doing what they’re asking for.
We have a team of incredibly talented individuals, with a diverse set of backgrounds and skills. We work in highly collaborative teams and there are always opportunities to learn, being surrounded by a great support network.
It’s not all about work – being social is important to us, from joining a table tennis contest to having a regular Friday snacks and drinks together. We have ambitious growth plans for 2017 and beyond, so we are continuously looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our team.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Thanks for applying
Something went wrong