At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
- Work closely with customer’s teams as well as Globant’s teams
- Work with other developers to deliver a modern applications in multiple devices such as smart tv, xbox one and play station 4
- Implement UI for new features and different initiatives.
- 3-7 years experience as a front-end developer
- Computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, etc).
- Strong experience with Scrum and TDD
- Experience developing component-driven UI
- Experience in ES6 and Transpilers. CoffeeScript is nice to have
- Great communication and collaboration skills and a strong teamwork ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (Master’s preferred).
- Experience in video streaming, codec and DRM are a plus.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Thanks for applying
Something went wrong