We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
ARG | Buenos Aires, COL | Medellín, COL | Bogotá, PER | Lima, MEX | DF, ESP | Madrid
GLOBANT IS AN EOE M/F/D/V.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Data Scientists to join our team!
What will help you succeed
- Studies in Mathematics, Statistics or Physics
- Understand business needs and opportunities to drive the discovery cycles on both descriptive and predictive analytics
- Oriented towards ad-hoc analysis of past performance (Continuous)
- Focused on interactive and investigative analysis by end users
- Used to derive new insights and understanding (Iterative)
- Explore the unknown and discover new patterns (exploratory)
- Relies on low-level data to provide visibility to unexpected activity
- Understanding of the business model and client consumer cycle
- Identify enhancement opportunities in the production cycle
- Abstract business variables and prioritize them as tentatively for the discovery phases
- Time series Analysis and Forecasting
- Correlations and Association rules
- Machine learning Clustering, Classification and recommendation algorithms
You will get the chance to
- Experience designing and implementing the following strategies to perform behavioral analysis, pattern detection, sentiment analysis and both descriptive and predictive analytics
- Hands on experience in technologies such as R, SAS, MATLAB, Weka , Knime, Gephi, Python, Mahout.
- Hands on experience in different Data Discovery & Visualization tools such as Tableau, QlikView, Microstrategy, Greenplum Chorus, etc., in order to create informative and compelling presentations of the results