Test Automation Engineer
Buenos Aires, Argentina
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team. Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for Test Automation Engineers or Software Developments Engineers in Test to join one of the top performing QA organizations in Software Industry, which currently has more than 6900 professionals providing services to more than 120 clients around the world, including Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola among others, in more than 400 different projects, from 35 different locations in Latin America, US, Europe and Asia.
What Will Help You Succeed
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience in automated testing projects
- Experience in some test automation tool (like Selenium, WebDriver, Appium)
- Experience using testing frameworks (like JUnit, NUnit, XUNit and TestNG)
- Solid coding skills and object oriented programming
- Experience using version control systems (like Git) and building systems (like Maven)
- Experience using Continuous Integration servers (like Jenkins)
- Functional testing knowledge
- Fluent written and oral English skills
You Will Get The Chance To
- Work with the latest test automation tools and technologies including Selenium, WebDriver, Appium, Protractor, XCUITest, Xamarin, JBehave, Cucumber, TestNG, JUnit, NUnit, Jenkins, JMeter, AWS, BrowserStack, SoapUI, CodedUI, Postman, REST Assured, etc.
- Learn the best automated testing practices from qualified experts in the field
- Define test automation strategies for automated testing at all architecture levels (UI, API, component, integration, e2e) and for all types of applications (web, desktop, mobile)
- Help top technology organizations to reduce release cycle times, effective bug detection, have a known testing coverage and consistent test execution, improve time to market and reduce cost per feature