Globant arrives in Costa Rica: announces the hiring of over 200 people during its first year
01 Nov 2021
- Globant announced its arrival in Costa Rica, where it will open offices in Heredia. This comes as part of the company’s expansion plans in Latin America, where it recently confirmed opening offices in many cities in the region, such as Cali (Colombia), Viña del Mar (Chile), Arequipa (Peru), Monterrey (Mexico), Bariloche, and Tierra del Fuego (Argentina).
New York - November 01, 2021. - Globant (NYSE: GLOB), a digitally native company that offers innovative technological solutions, announced its arrival in Costa Rica, where it will hire over 200 people during its first year. Globally renowned as a referent for digital innovation, Globant promotes the vision of going where the talent is, driving world-class opportunities in places with high potential like Costa Rica.
“At Globant, we want to bring opportunities to where the talent is, and we see there are exceptional capabilities in the Caribbean. We believe that the local team can generate a large impact while finding great opportunities for professional development,” said Santiago San Martín, Globant’s Country Manager in Costa Rica and Mexico. “Without a doubt, Costa Rica has an excellent academic infrastructure that positions it as a hub of digital talent in the region with extraordinary potential.”
The new offices in Costa Rica will become the company’s first site in the Caribbean region and join the more than 50 offices it has around the world. With this new innovation space, Globant strengthens its presence in the region and consolidates its position as a promoter for digital talent in Latin America.
“At Globant, we help the world’s leading organizations like Google, Electronic Arts, and Rockwell Automation, among others, to reinvent themselves both digitally and cognitively, pushing them to the next level. We believe that the local talent will allow us to support our clients in this process,” declared Diego Fabani, Globant’s Managing Director in Costa Rica, Mexico, and Colombia. “Today, transformation needs have accelerated dramatically and we are more ready than ever to support them from Costa Rica.”
For open positions and more information on Globant, enter career.globant.com or click here.
We are a digitally native company that helps organizations reinvent themselves to create a way forward and unleash their potential. We are the place where innovation, design, and engineering meet scale.
- We have more than 20,000 employees and we are present in 18 countries working for companies like Google, Rockwell Automation, Electronic Arts, and Santander, among others.
- We were named a Worldwide Leader in CX Improvement Services by IDC MarketScape report.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We are members of The Green Software Foundation (GSF) and the Cybersecurity Tech Accord.