Globant expands its presence in Brazil and announces that it will quadruple its operations over the next 5 years to continue evolving its AI services
24 Aug 2023
- On the 10th anniversary since its arrival in the country, the company, which is inaugurating new offices in São Paulo, will open a Center for Innovation in Emerging Technologies, such as AI and Quantum Computing there.
- The announcement is made within the framework of the expansion in Brazil, where it recently announced the acquisition of Nescara, a strategic consulting, implementation, development and support services company for the Salesforce platform.
San Pablo , 24 de agosto de 2023- Globant (NYSE: GLOB), a digital native company focused on reinventing business through innovative technological solutions, announced that it will consolidate an operation of more than 4,000 people in Brazil over the next 5 years. The company, which is opening new offices in São Paulo, has decided to open a Center for Innovation in Emerging Technologies, such as AI and Quantum Computing, there. From this new Center, Globant specialists will double down on research into technologies such as AI and its applications, accompanying clients around the world to better prepare their businesses for the future. Particularly for the Brazilian market, this Center will develop new AI applications specific to Salesforce solutions, a successful technology in that country.
“Our commitment to Brazil is long term. We trust in the corporate ecosystem and the academic infrastructure of the country, and we seek to position ourselves as leaders when it comes to leveraging the technology industry and providing challenging opportunities to local talent”, said Ignacio Iglesias, Globant's Chief Business Officer for Latin America.
In recent years, Globant has consolidated its presence in Brazil with the acquisitions of companies with a strong presence in Brazil such as Avanxo, GA and Nescara, whose combined experience in the country is more than fifteen years. The company aims to continue expanding its capabilities in the development of digital experiences and deepen its capabilities in the Mass Consumption, Retail, Manufacturing, Logistics, and Health Care sectors, among others. Throughout these years Globant has actively worked with leading companies in Brazil in the insurance, automobile, media, finance and other industries, developing smart solutions and a real impact on their clients.
This new space in São Paulo has 2050 m2 and has a "Chill out" space so that employees can enjoy a music room, games area with PS5, ping pong, table football. As well as a gym, lactation room and other spaces to promote the well-being of Globers.
“Since we arrived in Brazil 10 years ago, our goal has been to be the best technology company in the country. Today with more than 1,200 professionals, we are convinced that Brazil has excellent human qualities and the necessary tools to boost our growth plans in the region”, said Javier do Porto, Country Head of Globant in Brazil.
Beyond LATAM, Globant has become a global leader in providing software services to the world's largest companies. Today, the company has more than 27,000 globers who work developing unique digital experiences in 25 countries around Latin America, North America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania.
We are a digitally native company that helps organizations reinvent themselves and unleash their potential. We are the place where innovation, design, and engineering meet at scale.
- We have more than 27,000 employees and we are present in 25 countries and 5 continents working for companies like Google, Electronic Arts and Santander, among others.
- We were named a Worldwide Leader in AI Services (2023) and Worldwide Leader in CX Improvement Services (2020) by IDC MarketScape report.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We are active members of The Green Software Foundation (GSF) and the Cybersecurity Tech Accord.
Sign up to get first dibs on press news and updates.
For more information, visit www.globant.com.