Globant Lands in Malaga and Opens an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Innovation Center.
10 Mar 2021
- The technology multinational is committed to the Andalusian region to open its next development center.
- Globant also announces plans to inaugurate a new AI Innovation Center within this facility.
Madrid, March 10, 2021 - Globant (NYSE: GLOB), a digitally-native technology services company, has announced a new regional hub in Malaga where it will hire up to 200 professionals. Therefore, contributing towards generating opportunities for the local talent. Globant also announced plans for a new Artificial Intelligence Innovation Center in the city.
Luis Ureta, Globant's General Country Manager for Spain, stated: “We are very excited about Globant's arrival to Malaga. This center will be key for our global expansion, bringing more innovation to our clients. Malaga has the ideal ecosystem for the organizations of the future. "
“Part of our vision on how to reinvent the industry is to incorporate the use of Artificial Intelligence as a key element in our DNA. We firmly believe that AI has the potential to increase human capabilities, and following this philosophy, we seek to apply AI in all of our initiatives, from the transformations we make for our clients, to our internal processes. With this in mind, we will continue investing to develop our global capabilities in Artificial Intelligence ”, explained Martín Umaran, Chief of Staff and Co-founder, Globant.
From this AI Innovation Center, Globant will deepen the research and knowledge in AI, and will collaborate with the development of disruptive solutions such as Augmented Coding, Fluent Lab and StarMeUp .
“Malaga is leading the digital transformation of the Andalusian region and is attracting foreign investment. We are delighted to welcome a company like Globant to our digital ecosystem and we are looking forward to growing together with them," said Mr. Francisco de la Torre, Mayor of Malaga.
Globant is a Technology unicorn listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker GLOB. It has more than 16,250 professionals in 16 countries in America, Europe and Asia. Its focus is on developing digital and cognitive transformations, providing services for leading organizations worldwide, such as Google, Electronic Arts and Santander, among others. More information about Globant
To apply for open positions, visit Globant's career website.
- We are a digitally native company that helps organizations reinvent themselves to create a way forward and unleash their potential. We are the place where innovation, design and engineering meet scale.
- We have more than 16,250 employees and we are present in 16 countries working for companies like Google, Rockwell Automation, Electronic Arts and Santander, among others.
- We were named a Worldwide Leader in CX Improvement Services by IDC MarketScape report.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We are a member of the Cybersecurity Tech Accord.
Visit www.globant.com for more information