Globant opened its new offices in Santiago and announced the hiring of 500 people for next year
29 Apr 2022
- To deepen its presence in the country, the company plans an inversion of US $40 million for the next three years.
- The announcement is made within the frame of the company's expansion in Chile, which plans to have three offices in the country by the end of the year: Viña del Mar, the recently presented in Santiago, and a second complex in the Metropolitan Region.
Santiago de Chile, April 21, 2022- Globant (NYSE: GLOB), a digitally native company focused on reinventing businesses through innovative technology solutions, today presented its new offices in Santiago, with more than 3000 m2. With six years in the country and more than 1,300 professionals, Globant reinforces its presence in Chile by announcing the hiring of more than 500 for next year. Furthermore, an investment of 40 million dollars is planned for the next 3 years.
“We arrived in the country six years ago, and the growth has been exponential. Chile is, without a doubt, an impressive source of talent and one of the most strategic markets in the region for the company,” said Guibert Englebienne, Globant Co-Founder and President of Latam and Globant X. “We are convinced of our expansion plan in the country, and we believe that Chilean talent will be key in order to face the great challenges that lie ahead.”
Additionally, Globant anticipated the construction of a third office in the country -the second in the Metropolitan Region- by the end of the year. From Chile, the company works with international clients such as Google, Electronic Arts, and Santander, and local clients such as LATAM Airlines, Falabella, BCI, Decor, Salcobrand, and Clínica Alemana.
“We doubled our commitment to Chile based on a federal spirit that drives us to reach more cities in the country. Today we operate in Santiago and Viña del Mar, and we are sure that in the medium term we will be able to bring our company closer to the talent that lies in other cities,” added Nestor Nocetti, Globant Co-founder.
Last year, Globant was distinguished by Laboratoria as Top Employer 2021 for being one of the companies with the most hirings in Chile. It was also recognized by the ranking “Employers for youth” -from the consultant First Job- for being one of the most attractive companies for young people in the country. Besides, the company won the prize “The Best of the Best” from the Most Innovative Companies 2021 (MIC) ranking, carried out by the Universidad de Los Andes to acknowledge companies for their capacity for innovation and development of processes, products, services, and initiatives that have an impact on society.
The new Globant offices in Santiago de Chile are in the Nueva Manquehue building, located in Avenida Apoquindo 5950, Las Condes. This space arises from the redefinition of the offices of the future after the pandemic. It has the necessary conditions to encourage teamwork and consolidate an effective platform of trust and collaboration. That is why it has many spaces for interaction such as viewpoints in the middle of the complex, a climber, and a patio with a barbecue.
We are a digitally native company that helps organizations reinvent themselves and unleash their potential. We are the place where innovation, design, and engineering meet scale.
- We have more than 23,500 employees and we are present in 18 countries working for companies like Google, Electronic Arts and Santander, among others.
- We were named a Worldwide Leader in CX Improvement Services by the IDC MarketScape report.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We are members of The Green Software Foundation (GSF) and the Cybersecurity Tech Accord.
Sign up to get first dibs on press news and updates.
For more information, visit www.globant.com.