Globant Reveals Inaugural Digital Disruptors Award Winners in North America
01 Jul 2021
- 22 LEADERS FROM FOUR CONTINENTS WERE SELECTED AMONG +2,200 COLLEAGUES IN THE 1st EDITION OF THE AWARD
- Convened by Globant, a global jury of distinguished specialists and entrepreneurs selected the most disruptive leaders from organizations in Asia, Europe, Latin America and North America that stood out at the forefront of the digital revolution this year.
- Dennis Maliani (Apotheka Systems), Unmesh Srivastava (P Three Health Partners), Jennifer Rinfret (London Drugs), Raimundo Rodulfo (City of Coral Gables), Temitope Sadiku (Kraft Heinz), Aimee Schier (Universal Parks & Resorts), and Christopher Todd (Airborne International Response Team) are the seven chosen individuals that stand out at the frontline of organizations' digital revolution in North America.
San Francisco, CA, July 8, 2021 – Globant (NYSE: GLOB), a digitally native technology services company, announced the winners of the Globant Awards: Digital Disruptors, a global recognition for the individuals that have championed change and internal disruption through digitization, innovation by leveraging data, operating in an agile way and seamlessly adapting to new market realities. The awards evaluated the impact of the disruptors based on the main pillars that a true digital transformation requires: people, planet and prosperity.
The 22 awardees globally were selected among +2,200 nominees in Asia, Europe, Latin America and North America. In North America’s First Edition, Temitope Sadiku from Kraft Heinz was recognized as Culture & Agility Igniter; Christopher Todd of Airborne International Response Team as Sustainable Business Strategist; Dennis Maliani of Apotheka Systems Inc. and Unmesh Srivastava of P Three Health Partners as High Tech Trendsetter; Aimee Schier of Universal Parks & Resorts as Engaging Experiences Master; and Jennifer Rinfret of London Drugs and Raimundo Rodulfo of the City of Coral Gables as Transformation Catalyst.
“Being in constant reinvention is a need for any organization and seeking disruption is a daily challenge for all leaders - especially as the pandemic forced even the most reluctant companies to pursue dramatic digital transformations,” said Fernando Matzkin, Chief Business Officer North America at Globant. “We created these awards to recognize those who met this transformation in an especially agile and disruptive way, pushing barriers and growing their businesses to have a positive and long-lasting impact on all stakeholders.”
The winners were selected by a judging panel featuring leaders in the technology industry, distinguished executives, and entrepreneurs. The judging panel included: Donald Hicks, Vice President of Trust Policy and Programs, Airbnb; Linda Rottenberg, CEO & Co-founder, Endeavor; María Pinelli, CEO, Strategic Growth Advisors; Michele Lezama, President & CEO, NACME; Jeff Schumacher, CEO & Founder, NAX Group; Wences Casares, CEO, Xapo; Martín Migoya, CEO and Co-founder, Globant; and Patricia Pomies, Chief Operating Officer, Globant.
“A digital disruptor has the mission of transforming all aspects of the organization, generating an evolution in the way that industries drive the economy, society and the planet through increasing the companies’ capabilities in AI, data and foreseeing the impact of new technologies” said Nicolás Ávila, Chief Technology Officer North America at Globant. "Very often, the success of a digital transformation is based upon an individual catalyst - though individuals rarely receive the recognition they deserve. We are very proud to have identified such leaders who believe in deep transformation towards more scalable and integrated models, using technology to impact all aspects of people’s lives."
The Awards Ceremony, held on Wednesday, June 30, had the participation of Erik Qualman, prominent technology speaker, #1 Bestselling Author, Sitting Professor at Harvard and MIT's edX Labs; Agustín Huerta, SVP Studios at Globant; Wanda Weigert, Chief Brand Officer at Globant; and Elena Morettini, Sustainable Business Studio Director at Globant. These speakers delved into the key future trends and the impact on the organization, progressive and practical innovation principles, the concept of change and successful sustainable digital transformation.
For more details on the Digital Disruptors Award and to meet the winners, visit the official site or write to email@example.com if you want to get any exclusive communication from the winner leaders.
We are a digitally native company that helps organizations reinvent themselves to create a way forward and unleash their potential. We are the place where innovation, design, and engineering meet scale.
- We have more than 17,250 employees and we are present in 18 countries working for companies like Google, Rockwell Automation, Electronic Arts, and Santander, among others.
- We were named a Worldwide Leader in CX Improvement Services by IDC MarketScape report.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We are a member of the Cybersecurity Tech Accord.
- For more information, visit www.globant.com