Globant's Operations Team Among Global Top 10 from OnCon Icon Awards
01 Nov 2023
- The awards take into account key factors including impact on the organization, valuable contributions, innovative approach, and leadership
- This recognition showcases Globant’s commitment to delivering excellent results through strong, innovative, and autonomous teams
- OnCon also recognizes Globant’s Executive Team among the Top 50 Worldwide
NEW YORK – November 1, 2023 - Globant (NYSE: GLOB), a digitally native company focused on reinventing businesses through innovative technology solutions, won the Top 10 Operations Team Award and the Top 50 Executive Team Award at the 2023 OnCon Icon Awards by OnCon, a global organization renowned for its events and awards in the field of business operations and leadership.
The awards are determined based on assessments from the community and research within organizations. This year, a new team category was introduced to acknowledge companies with exceptional team performance. Key factors considered during the voting process included the team's significant impact on the organization, valuable contributions to their professional community through thought leadership, innovation in projects, and exceptional leadership.
“The OnCon Icon Awards highlight our passion to provide constant value to our clients while supporting our growth story. This recognition also underscores our best-in-class Net Promoter Score (NPS), which indicates the satisfaction of our clients, and pushes us all to keep reinventing the professional services industry as we co-create the future of work,” said Patricia Pomies, Chief Operating Officer at Globant.
Globant employs various technology platforms for knowledge sharing, including Globant University, and utilizes StarMeUp, a platform created by its own product division Globant X, to enhance team connections. They consistently assess and enhance their operations, which contributes to establishing a robust organizational structure and corporate culture that promotes engagement, innovation, and autonomy across different areas, including Studios and PODS.
We are a digitally native company that helps organizations reinvent themselves and unleash their potential. We are the place where innovation, design, and engineering meet at scale.
- We have more than 27,000 employees, and are present in 30 countries and 5 continents working for companies like Google, Electronic Arts and Santander, among others.
- We were named a Worldwide Leader in AI Services (2023) and Worldwide Leader in CX Improvement Services (2020) by IDC MarketScape report.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We are active members of The Green Software Foundation (GSF) and the Cybersecurity Tech Accord.
Sign up to get first dibs on press news and updates.
For more information, visit www.globant.com.
Join Converge, the Tech Event on Business Reinvention powered by AI. Register here!