We believe that security has to be involved in all stages of the software development lifecycle. Key to our approach is helping our clients move away from traditional cyber risk management to quantitative risk analytics. We help organizations:
- Build secure software using industry recognized best practices.
- Design secure applications from the beginning, by integrating security into the architecture and infrastructure design.
- Reduce software development costs with security by design. This results in fewer defects, vulnerabilities and code fixes during production.
The challenge posed by the new paradigm “cybersecurity as a code” forces us to re-evaluate traditional cybersecurity approaches. It requires the continuous delivery of security, adding value at every stage.
We enable businesses to adapt to this new world with expertise in DevSecOps (cybersecurity as code). We can help you:
- Understand and adopt a DevSecOps culture - a new way of thinking and a new way of working.
- Automate security tools in a continuous integration and development process, ensuring fast and secure code delivery.
Effective cybersecurity operations means implementing proactive controls, and constantly monitoring infrastructure and security configurations. Businesses need to detect, prevent and mitigate possible attacks.
Via our cybersecurity shared services center, we offer organizations:
- Incident detection, incident response and vulnerability assessments to quickly identify and react from threats and vulnerabilities.
- Monthly metrics, KPIs and KRIs, combined with strategic information.
- Use of our threat intelligence repository to react quickly.
Here at Globant we help organizations create secure digital experiences by improving the maturity of software development processes. We have built proprietary security tools to enable businesses to have better visibility into security risks and quickly take action when needed. Watch our video to find out more.
Globant’s proprietary cybersecurity tools
Globant’s vulnerability management software integrates with different commercial and open source tools to consolidate vulnerabilities from different stages of the pipeline.
Our threat intelligence tool allows us to analyze trends and quickly identify product and vendor vulnerabilities, providing us valuable and timely information to protect our customer assets.
VMS CLI is our security-as-code tool. It allows developers to analyze code from known vulnerabilities and identify assets.