Visual Designer - Consultant
Visual Designer - Consultant will regularly work on medium sized / specialist teams in projects and key work streams within large, complex client projects, as required. He/She will support the senior consultants and leaders developing creative strategy, visual concepts, digital and print design such as proposals, presentations, reports, infographics, maps, flows, digital prototypes, mockups, etc.
- Be a hands-on practitioner to put to life high level strategy from the projects, user experiences, digital journeys and final designs
- Design client deliverables such as digital mockups / prototypes, presentation decks, handbooks, findings reports and design graphics that visually communicate strategic processes, frameworks, and research findings
- Design clickable prototypes on programs like InVision, Axure, etc
- Develop a library of creative resources: templates for decks and findings reports, icons, style guides for each client account
- Continuously looking to improve existing practices by refining techniques or introducing new ones
- Genuinely passionate about service design and being consultative
- Passionate for design, photography, type and motion as they come together to create user experiences and branded content
- Curious, resourceful and authentic, always innovating, completely capable of championing refinement, innovation and elevation during and within all your projects
- Comfortable outside of your comfort zone and ‘being thrown in the deep end!’
- Proactive in everything you do, from your self-development to learning about your clients, their issues and how to resolve them
- Collaborative by nature you should work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline driven environment and working on multiple projects
- Hands on approach to design including an eye for visual design and UI
- Strong listening, presentation, communication and collaboration skills
- 2-4 years of design experience
- A strong sense of style and creativity with solid design fundamentals
- Discerning, brand-sensitive eye for art direction, photo editing, cropping, and retouching
- Ability to translate and communicate creative concepts or complex design challenges into elegant, intuitive experiences independently of the medium/channel to cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of best practices for the Web with a particular focus on user experience
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat), InVision and Keynote
- CSS, Sketch, Axure and Zeplin experience a plus
- On set photography/video experience a plus
- After Effects and/or retouching skills a plus
- A BA/BS or MA/MS in Graphic Design, Fine arts, UX design or Information Architecture
Our company culture is about being smart but not stuffy, independent yet collaborative, telling it like it is yet being respectful, and hard-working without over-working. We reward innovation, sharing and collaboration and support continuous personal development.
At Globant we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organisation and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale.
Inside Globant, we form Globant Consulting (formerly WAE, recently acquired by Globant), a leading service design consultancy that delivers transformation by putting the customer at the heart of the business. We uncover insights to connect and engage our clients with the customers – both emotionally and functionally through research, strategy and design.
We partner with visionary senior leadership teams around the world who head up companies that live or die by the customer’s experience of the brand. We like the diversity of our clients, with track records across a variety of industries: financial services, public sector, retail, entertainment. Recent clients are TfL, the London Metropolitan Police, HSBC, BlackRock, NBA, etc.
By joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to ask the right questions, tackle the right problems and challenge clients where necessary to deliver the right outcomes. We are flexible and adapt to deliver something that’s innovative, sustainable and what clients and customers need, instead of just doing what they’re asking for.
We have a team of incredibly talented individuals, with a diverse set of backgrounds and skills. We work in highly collaborative teams and there are always opportunities to learn, being surrounded by a great support network.
Thanks for applying
Something went wrong