At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a Senior Visual Designer, you will be expected to apply visual design best practices and company standards to our next generation digital experiences, with high focus on developing consistent, branded visual interfaces that maximize engagement with our clients
Collaborates directly with a team of product owners, marketing managers, and UX designers to design the front end of web application interfaces that balance user need with business goals.
- Partner with product and UX partners, translating business and marketing requirements into usable page layout designs that can be technically executed
- Aid in the design and development of new templates
- Deliver innovative, quality web design that is consistent with the brand, the overall design direction, and the goals of the company. Other deliverables may include marketing web pages, emails, image production, and application design
- Portfolio required for consideration
- Understand responsive and mobile design constraints
- 4-6 years design experience
- Experience designing with Adobe Pack (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc ); Protoyping tools like: Invision, Marvel App, Zeplin, Sketch
- Experience in HTML, CSS is a great plus
- Experience in Financial Services is a huge plus
- Experience working on multiple, highly-trafficked Web sites
- Exceptional organizational and analytic skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work under deadlines and within a dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree in Design, or equivalent experience
All of our designers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Thanks for applying
Something went wrong