Globant announces the “Inspiring the Future” tour, with Singularity University
21 Mar 2013
Buenos Aires, March 20th, 2013 – Globant, leader in the creation of innovative software products that appeal to global audiences, announces the Inspiring the Future Tour, an experience that invites to think different, propel imagination and jump into the future. The company will organize a series of innovative talks together with Singularity University, an institution based on NASA campus in Silicon Valley and founded by Google and Cisco, among other organizations, with the aim of educating future global leaders to harness the power of exponential technologies to solve humanity´s biggest problems.
The Inspiring the Future Tour will take place on April 9th and 10th, and will gather four of the most renowned professors of the University: Salim Ismail, Daniel Kraft, Rob Nail and Raymond McCauley. They will be leading three events:
- An exclusive workshop for Globers, where they will talk about the future of robotics, biotechnology and networks
- A lunch with executives from different companies
- A new edition of Globant´s innovative Flip Thinking event, opened to the community. During this event, Globant invites the audience to share Salim Ismail and Daniel Kraft´s thoughts around computing, the future of medicine and neuroscience. The event will take place on Apirl 9th, 2013, 6pm, at Globant Laminar (Ing. Butty 240, 9th floor). After the talks, there will be time for networking. Watch Streaming online by clicking here: Watch streaming online on April 9th, at 6pm: http://streaming.alimentami.tv/globant2013.html
The "Inspiring the Future" tour is organized by Globant and sponsored by Universidad Austral, Heineken, Dridco and Psicofxp.
For more information about the tour, write to email@example.com
About the speakers
Salim Ismail: http://singularityu.org/bio/salim-ismail/
Daniel Kraft: http://singularityu.org/bio/daniel-kraft/
Rob Nail: http://singularityu.org/bio/rob-nail/
Raymond McCauley: http://singularityu.org/bio/raymond-mccauley/
We are a new-breed technology services provider focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and trends. We combine the engineering and technical rigor of IT services providers with the creative approach and culture of digital agencies. Globant is the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale. At Globant the best engineers team up with our art design studios and innovation labs to deliver a superb user experience through innovation, usability, scalability and availability. Today, we are the Latin American leader in the creation of innovative software products that appeal to global audiences. In only 9 years, we created a Company that:
- Has more than 2,700 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, JWT and Zynga, among several others
- Was selected as Endeavor Entrepreneur (2005)
- Was named among the top 10 product engineering vendor (2011) by Global Services
- Was recognized among the top 10 vendors in mobile applications development (2012) by IDC Survey
- Was included in the 2010 Cool Vendor in Business Process Services Report by Gartner
- Was featured as case study of Harvard, MIT, Stanford and others
About Singularity University
Singularity University’s mission is to assemble, educate, and inspire a new generation of leaders in business, science, finance, and government who strive to understand and use exponentially advancing technologies to address humanity’s grand challenges. Since 2009, SU has hosted students and industry leaders from more than 70 countries at its campus at NASA Research Park, Moffett Field, CA. Corporate Partners include Autodesk, Cisco, Credit Union Roundtable, ePlanet Ventures, GE, Genentech, Google, Intelius, Kauffman Foundation, Nokia, Steelcase, and Triple Ring Technologies.