Globant to Explore the Future of Digital Transformation with Industry Leaders at Con.Verge 2016
27 Oct 2016
Speakers from a wide variety of industries, including media & entertainment, education, travel, banking, government bodies, and transportation will discuss themes ranging from digital disruption and digital journeys to product design, Artificial Intelligence (AI), robotics, and consumer behavior.
Second Annual Conference Boasts Wide Array of Tech & Digital Expertise
October 27, 2016 – San Francisco – Globant S.A. (NYSE: GLOB), a digitally-native technology services company focused on delivering innovative software solutions, has released the speaker lineup for Con.Verge 2016 on Thursday, November 3rd in San Francisco.
The theme for this year's conference is “Going Beyond Digital”. At this one-day event, attendees will hear from prominent business leaders across industries to address digital transformation and disruptive technologies, as well as talk through unforeseen issues and discuss their biggest failures and successes. The conference will also include two interactive workshops.
Globant, along with the California College of the Arts and Latin San Francisco, unveils a growing line-up of executives to speak at this year’s conference. The speakers hail from a wide variety of industries, including media & entertainment, education, travel, banking, government bodies, and transportation and will discuss themes ranging from digital disruption and digital journeys to product design, Artificial Intelligence (AI), robotics, and consumer behavior.
The list of confirmed speakers includes:
- Andy Maguire, Group Chief Operating Officer, HSBC
- Remo Gettini, VP Digital Transformation, Dreamworks - NOVA
- Jeremy Goldberg, Director, Innovation Partnerships, SF Mayor's Office of Civic Innovation, City of San Francisco
- Miguel San Martin, Chief Engineer for the Guidance and Control Section, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, NASA
- Alexandre Godin, Lead Technologist, Emerging Technologies & Concepts, Airbus
- Jason Zachariah, President, Kindred Healthcare
- Marco Bressan, Chief Data Scientist, BBVA
- Adam Balest, Director of Product, Fandango
- Tom Loosemore, Founder, UK Government Digital Services
- Jayaram Balachander, CTO/SVP Products, K12
- Eli Senerman, SVP Digital, LATAM Airlines
- Josh Constine, Editor-At-Large, TechCrunch
Con.Verge, inaugurated in 2015, provides a forum for industry leaders to discuss and share top innovations and strategies for success in the digital landscape. At 2015’s Con.Verge conference, speakers from National Geographic, Pinterest, Barclays and other leading global institutions delivered insight on topics at the intersection of design and technology.
Globant (NYSE: GLOB) is a digitally native technology services company that creates digital journeys for its customers, which impact millions of consumers. Globant is the place where engineering, design, and innovation meet scale. Globant has more than 5,200 professionals in 11 countries working for companies like Google, Linkedin, JWT, EA, and Coca Cola, among others. Globant was named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape Report (2016) and its client work has been featured as business case studies at Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Stanford University.