Globant invites you to the first edition of Tech N’ Fest, a festival that celebrates technology, creativity, and reimagining the limits of collaboration
01 Sep 2021
- Tech N’ Fest is free of charge and will occur between September 6 to 9.
- The event will occur both in-person and online with a reduced capacity in Colombia, Spain, and Uruguay. Attendees will participate in talks and activities about artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain, gaming, design, entrepreneurship, and leadership.
September 01, 2021 - Globant (NYSE: GLOB), a digitally native company that offers innovative technology solutions, invites you to participate in the first edition of Tech N’ Fest, a technology and creativity festival that seeks to reinvent the limits of collaboration, offering a space to connect with thousands of people from all around the world and to explore the latest in artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain, gaming, design, entrepreneurship, and leadership.
The event can be enjoyed free of charge from anywhere in the world, both virtually and in person, for a reduced audience, at our offices in the cities of Málaga (Spain), Montevideo (Uruguay), and Bogotá (Colombia). This first edition of Tech N’ Fest will feature renowned speakers such as: Ashish Gadnis, founder of BanQu (India), Alejandro Correa Bahnsen, Chief of Artificial Intelligence Officer at Rappi (Colombia), Omar Saadoun, co-founder and CEO of Inmind (Uruguay), Rafael Atijas, founder and CEO of Loog Guitars (Uruguay), Beatriz Crespo Ruiz, founder of Freedom & Flow (Spain), Pamela Richter, co-founder of B2Chat (Colombia), Sandra Castro Pinzón, CEO of Tan Grande y Jugando (Colombia), Cecilia Danesi, teacher and investigator of AI and Law (Argentina), and Haldo Spontón, VP of Technology & Head of AI at Globant, among others.
“Technology is reinventing the way we explore our passions and make our goals reality. Individuals, organizations, societies are suffering phenomenal changes,” stated Guibert Englebienne, co-founder of Globant and president of Globant X and Globant Ventures in Latin America. “Tech N’ Fest is a space where experienced developers, designers, gamers, and entrepreneurs can meet, collaborate, and be part of an experience that can change their future.”
For three days, attendees will be able to take part in inspiring talks, interactive workshops, demonstrations on emerging trends, and join in networking with participants of the event from all over the world.
We are a digitally native company that helps organizations reinvent themselves to create a way forward and unleash their potential. We are the place where innovation, design and engineering meet scale.
- We have more than 20,000 employees and we are present in 18 countries working for companies like Google, Rockwell Automation, Electronic Arts, and Santander, among others.
- We were named a Worldwide Leader in CX Improvement Services by IDC MarketScape report.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We are a member of the Cybersecurity Tech Accord.
Sign up to get first dibs on press news and updates
For more information, visit www.globant.com
08 Sep 2021
Globant reinforces its presence in Brazil: it will double its operations and will hire 700 professionals by 2022
07 Sep 2021
Globant anuncia la incorporación de Juan Manuel Mogollón para seguir impulsando su presencia en Colombia
26 Aug 2021
Globant rings Today's Opening Bell at The New York Stock Exchange to celebrate the a new edition of Women That Build Awards