Globant Releases 'AI Is Changing the Game' Report with a Focus on the Sports Industry
27 Sep 2023
- Artificial intelligence (AI) is completely transforming the sports industry, unveiling novel revenue opportunities for sports organizations, optimizing operations, and immersing fans into the action like never before
- The integration of AI in sports is expected to enhance both individual and team performance, resulting in an average improvement of 17% for individuals and 28% for teams
NEW YORK - September 27, 2023 – Globant (NYSE: GLOB), a digitally native company focused on reinventing businesses through innovative technology solutions, published its “AI is changing the game” report, which focuses on the implementation of AI in sports organizations and how that has transformed the way companies engage with sports fans, resulting in a transformation of novel revenue opportunities and fan immersion.
Globant’s report also details how organizations are able to unleash athlete potential and provide better performance management through data. AI can be used to identify athlete actions and emphasize their improvement areas, allowing coaches and trainers to make well-informed real-time decisions regarding training and nutrition, ultimately ensuring the athlete’s full potential is reached. Integrating AI in sports is expected to enhance individual and team performance, resulting in an average improvement of 17% for individuals and 28% for teams.
"In the realm of sports operations, the capability of AI is truly formidable, extending beyond traditional functions like crowd management and security into areas such as environmental analysis and match scheduling," said Diego Tartara, Global Chief Technology Officer at Globant.
Globant has been harnessing the power of AI since 2015 and creating best-in-class solutions that deliver real value to clients. From the initial launch of its Data and AI Studio in 2015, Globant has remained at the forefront of driving innovation. Thus, through this experience, Globant was positioned as a leader in the IDC's Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Services MarketScape.
Click here to access the full AI Applied report.
We are a digitally native company that helps organizations reinvent themselves and unleash their potential. We are the place where innovation, design, and engineering meet at scale.
- We have more than 27,000 employees and we are present in 25 countries and 5 continents working for companies like Google, Electronic Arts and Santander, among others.
- We were named a Worldwide Leader in AI Services (2023) and Worldwide Leader in CX Improvement Services (2020) by IDC MarketScape report.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We are active members of The Green Software Foundation (GSF) and the Cybersecurity Tech Accord.
Sign up to get first dibs on press news and updates.
For more information, visit www.globant.com.