Globant Releases ‘Unbelievable Skills: How AI is Changing the Role of the Modern Marketer’
04 Oct 2023
- Artificial intelligence (AI) is reinventing the role of the modern marketer and revolutionizing the way we work, becoming a transformative force that drives customer engagement, optimizes campaigns, and enables personalized experiences
- AI in marketing market will surge from $6.5 billion in 2019 to $29.79 billion by 2025 (Source)
- 90% of market researchers say that AI will significantly impact their industry within five years, but only 30% say they know what that will look like
NEW YORK - October 4, 2023 – Globant (NYSE: GLOB), a digitally native company focused on reinventing businesses through innovative technology solutions, today published ‘Unbelievable Skills: How AI is Changing the Role of the Modern Marketer,’ a report that focuses on the role of AI in the marketing industry.
It details how the adoption of generative AI capabilities enhances marketing by providing increased personalization and customer relationship building and helps optimize campaigns by using real-time analytics. It is not just influencing the marketer’s role, but also revolutionizing how the work gets done by automating repetitive tasks and freeing up an estimated 3.5 hours a week, allowing marketing teams to focus on strategic initiatives that may require more time.
“With AI-based tools, we are able to analyze vast amounts of data to gain valuable insights into customer behavior, preferences, and trends,” said Pepe Chamorro, Global Head of Globant Create. “This allows us to deliver highly targeted and relevant content, recommendations, and offers to each customer, improving customer satisfaction and most likely success rates.”
However, having the right technology partner to guide you through the AI journey is just as important since adopting it has many challenges. A recent survey and report from Qualtrics, a leading survey software company, found that 90% of market researchers say that AI will significantly impact their industry within five years, but only 30% say they know what that will look like.
“I am convinced that AI is the key to realizing new performance marketing efficiency, greater effectiveness, and unlocking innovation. AI is the future of marketing, and those who embrace it now will lead the marketing revolution of tomorrow,” said Jaime Lopez, Head of Digital Media at Globant Create LATAM.
AI’s ongoing evolution promises to bring even more transformative changes to the marketing landscape. Trends on the rise, like AI-powered voice search, image recognition, and predictive advertising will reshape how marketers interact with customers. This technology is not just a passing trend but a powerful tool that reshapes the marketing landscape, and it’s been used for years, even without most people knowing it. As a marketer, embracing AI can give the brand a competitive edge, now and in the future.
To learn more about the opportunities and challenges of AI in marketing, click here for the full report.
We are a digitally native company that helps organizations reinvent themselves and unleash their potential. We are the place where innovation, design, and engineering meet at scale.
- We have more than 27,000 employees and we are present in 25 countries and 5 continents working for companies like Google, Electronic Arts and Santander, among others.
- We were named a Worldwide Leader in AI Services (2023) and Worldwide Leader in CX Improvement Services (2020) by IDC MarketScape report.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We are active members of The Green Software Foundation (GSF) and the Cybersecurity Tech Accord.
Sign up to get first dibs on press news and updates.
For more information, visit www.globant.com.