Globant Reveals Inaugural Digital Disruptors Award Winners in EMEA
01 Jul 2021
- 22 leaders from four continents were selected among +2,200 colleagues in the 1st edition of the award.
- Convened by Globant, a global jury of distinguished specialists and entrepreneurs selected the most disruptive leaders from organizations in Asia, Europe, Latin America and North America that stood out at the forefront of the digital revolution this year.
- Pedro Andres Pulgarin Escobar (Botslovers), Cyril Klepek (Cyrkl), Kenneth Geipel (Robotto Co), Neha Mehta (FemTech Partners) and Gilles Lunzenfichter (Medisante Group AG), are the five chosen individuals that stand out at the frontline of EMEA organizations' digital revolution.
London, July 1st, 2021 – Globant (NYSE: GLOB), a digitally native technology services company, announced the winners of the Globant Awards: Digital Disruptors, a global recognition for the individuals that have championed change and internal disruption through digitization, innovation by leveraging data, operating in an agile way and seamlessly adapting to new market realities. The awards evaluated the impact of the disruptors based on the main pillars that a true digital transformation requires: people, planet and prosperity.
The 22 awardees globally were selected among +2,200 nominees in Asia, Europe, Latin and North America. In EMEA 1st edition Pedro Andres Pulgarin Escobar (Botslovers) was recognized as Culture & Agility Igniter; Cyril Klepek (Cyrkl) recognized as Sustainable Business strategist, Kenneth Geipel (Robotto Co) recognized as High Tech Trendsetter, Neha Mehta (FemTech Partners) as Engaging Experiences Master, and Gilles Lunzenfichter (Medisante Group AG) as a Transformation Catalyst.
“Being in constant reinvention is a need for any organization and seeking disruption is a daily task for all leaders,” said Martín Migoya, CEO & Co-founder, Globant. “We created these awards to multiply the role model of disruptive executives that push barriers and grow their businesses to have positive and long-lasting impact on all stakeholders”.
The winners were selected by a judging panel featuring leaders in the technology industry, distinguished executives, and entrepreneurs. The judging panel included: Donald Hicks, Vice President of Trust Policy and Programs, Airbnb; Linda Rottenberg, CEO & Co-founder, Endeavor; Diego Lerner, President of The Walt Disney Company Latin America; Jeff Schumacher, CEO & Founder, NAX Group; Wences Casares, CEO, Xapo; Nuria Simo, CIO, Inter-American Development Bank; Sara Pastor, Sales Director, Twitch Spain; Manuel del Campo, CEO, Axel Springer & Business Insider España; Prashan Thiagarajah, VP Digital Innovation and Engineering, BP; Enrique Dans, Professor for Innovation, IE Business School;
and some of Globant’s top executives such as Martin Umaran, Co-founder & Chairman for EMEA.
“A digital disruptor has the mission of transforming all aspects of the organization, generating an evolution in the way that industries drive the economy, society and the planet through increasing the capabilities of companies in AI, data and technology,” said Federico Pienovi, CBO at Globant EMEA. "We are very proud to have identified leaders who believe in deep transformation towards more scalable and integrated models that affect all aspects of people’s lives through technology."
The Awards Ceremony, held on Wednesday, June 30, had the participation of Erik Qualman, prominent technology speaker, #1 Bestselling Author, Sitting Professor at Harvard and MIT's edX Labs; Agustín Huerta, SVP Studios at Globant; Wanda Weigert, Chief Brand Officer at Globant; and Elena Morettini, Sustainable Business Studio Director at Globant. These speakers delved into the key future trends and the impact on the organization, progressive and practical innovation principles, the concept of change and successful sustainable digital transformation.
We are a digitally native company that helps organizations reinvent themselves to create a way forward and unleash their potential. We are the place where innovation, design, and engineering meet scale.
- We have more than 17,250 employees and we are present in 18 countries working for companies like Google, Rockwell Automation, Electronic Arts, and Santander, among others.
- We were named a Worldwide Leader in CX Improvement Services by IDC MarketScape report.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We are a member of the Cybersecurity Tech Accord.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
15 Oct 2021
Globant joins Green Software Foundation steering committee to lead the path for cleantech
14 Oct 2021
Globant arrives in Maldonado, where it will hire over 150 professionals by 2022, and announces the opening of a Globant X hub in the countryncia la apertura de hub de Globant X en el país
14 Oct 2021
Globant anuncia que contratará 15 mil personas en la Argentina durante los próximos cinco años