Save the Date: Tech N’ Fest Arrives to Medellín on Wednesday, July 27
20 Jul 2022
CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION AT THE SAME PLACE
- After a successful edition in Mexico City, techies, artists, creative minds and entrepreneurs will be able to join a new edition of Tech N' Fest in Medellín, Colombia, next Wednesday, July 27.
- There will be talks on software development, gaming, AI, NFTs, Blockchain, Crypto, Metaverse and the presentation of the 3rd edition of the Women that Build Awards.
- Registration for the event, in its physical and online formats, is free and can be done at technfest.globant.com from anywhere in the world.
Medellín - July 20, 2022 - Globant (NYSE: GLOB), a digitally native company focused on reinventing businesses through innovative technology solutions, invites all fans of technology, art and entrepreneurship to join Tech N’ Fest 2022: a unique hybrid event to connect with hundreds of people around the world and discover how technology is expanding the boundaries of creativity. After its recent edition in Mexico City with more than 10,000 registered, comes the new version that will take place in Medellin, Colombia, next Wednesday, July 27 at 17:00 COT. Registration to attend the event in person or online is free and can be done through technfest.globant.com.
Tech N' Fest Medellín will feature the participation of Heisel Mora, TV Host of TNT and Journalist at Caracol Radio as host and talks such as:
- Take the Risk: Blockchain & Crypto, with Santiago Covelli, CEO of Lulo Bank, and Mauricio Tovar, Co-founder of Tropykus.com.
- Women That Build with Pamela Ritcher, Co-founder and CRO in B2chat; Maria Del Pilar Gomez, Co-founder and CEO at AITuring; Tatiana Fontalvo, Founder and CEO at BITSPORTS; Clementina Giraldo, Founder and CEO at Dots & Tech; Sidney Carolina Bernal, Director of the Master´s Degree in Inclusive Education at Universidad El Bosque, and Charlie Brown, Expert and content creator on technology and entrepreneur of the digital world as moderator;
- Dive into NFT's & Metaverse, with Soy Fira, the first Colombian NFT artist, Matías Loizaga, CEO of Enigma.art, and Verónica Futaoka, Product Director at Globant.
- Reinvention Now, with experts from Globant and Globant X (an incubator of innovation that helps productize Globant's most transformative tech into platforms).
The attendees will also be able to enjoy a presentation by the Medellín Philarmonic Orquestra, and demonstrations of the most successful Globant X platforms such as Augoor, MagnifAI, and Genexus, among others. In turn, they will be able to participate and nominate for the Women that Builds Awards, an initiative that seeks to recognize and support women who have developed their careers in the technology sector, and immerse themselves in the latest news this new award edition brings.
“Technology and industries have changed rapidly in the last years, causing us all to rethink the way we do things. Tech N’ Fest is a unique invitation for those curious people who seek to challenge the status quo, who want to reinvent the world through the possibilities that technology opens up. We want to invite you to discuss and talk about the future’s software development, the need for more diversity in the industry, NFTs, Blockchain, Crypto, and much more”, expressed Guibert Englebienne, Co-founder and President of Latam and Globant X.
We are a digitally native company that helps organizations reinvent themselves to create a way forward and unleash their potential. We are the place where innovation, design, and engineering meet scale.
- We have more than 24,500 employees, and we are present in 19 countries working for companies like Google, Electronic Arts, and Santander, among others.
- We were named a Worldwide Leader in CX Improvement Services by IDC MarketScape report.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We are a member of the Green Software Foundation (GSF) and the Cybersecurity Tech Accord.