- Performing standard and some difficult coding tasks.
- Working closely with development teams and client teams in a collaborative environment following an agile methodology.
- Adhering to global development standards, guidelines, and principles (SDLC, SOLID, etc).
- Developing technical specifications based on provided requirements, to ensure software meets functional requirements and any non-functional characteristics.
- Actively participating in code reviews to improve the overall quality of the solution.
- Working side-by-side with QC (Quality Control team) on removing defects from the product.
- Demonstrating sensibility toward present or future needs and demands of potential clients and being able to satisfy them from any organization scope.
- Detail-oriented analysis which includes taking into account the different aspects of the problem and proper planning to come to solutions.
- Design experience and .NET Development framework
- Knowledge of LINQ, Entity Framework (or others ORM)
- Knowledge of development and integration of services using WCF
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2005-2012 and knowledge on SQL.
- Knowledge of office application development using Windows Forms or WPF with C# (a plus)
- Experience in web application development utilizing ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web API with C# (a plus).
- Bachelor of Computer Science, System Engineering, software development field, or equivalent work experience
- Advanced or intermediate English proficiency.
Thanks for applying
Something went wrong